- Viewings for sales and lettings properties to continue as normal except the negotiator will wait outside the property if it’s empty
- Viewings for occupied properties will need to continue. Whilst we do not want to be unnecessarily intrusive, we may ask tenants whether they have travelled to high risk areas, are self-isolating or are showing symptoms of coronavirus before scheduling a viewing. We may also ask tenants to confirm in writing the date of any self-isolation and/or confirmation of diagnosis
- Tenants are legally obliged to allow access to properties, however, we shall look at each situation on an individual basis and keep all parties informed of our suggested approach
- Non urgent property visits delayed
- Opening hours restricted from 9am to 6pm to allow for a reduction in office-based staff
- Some staff will be working from home. You will still be able to contact them on their landline as we have good remote working systems in place. Our staff may also call you from a mobile number
- Please do not come to the office without an appointment. If you need to see us, please speak with your property manager who will arrange a safe way to communicate with you
- Our plumbers, electricians and other maintenance personnel are still working and are attending to urgent maintenance matters. Various non-urgent maintenance may be delayed and we are looking at each item on an individual basis.
Crystal joined Pace in 2007 and was appointed to her current role of Managing Director in 2010, heading up the company founded by her father in 1994.
She is responsible for the daily operations of the business, whilst also ensuring the company is financially sound, has strategic direction and is planning for future growth.
Crystal takes a thoughtful and considered approach to all that she does, transferring her determination to deliver implicit care, attention and professionalism to every member of her team.
Pace employ 20 full time staff. Meet the key team members here.